Playa de Muro, Mallorca 15th-20th February 2021
Your chance to get away from the winter weather and train in the sunshine.
This five day intensive camp in Mallorca will immerse you in the life of a professional cyclist and give you the opportunity to have an intense training block before the early season races.
There will be early mornings and steep climbs, punctures and pacelines. It will be tough but it will also be fun and you will take away some fantastic memories.
You will train like a pro for the entire week, sharing a room and the highs and lows of the training camp with your team mates.
Please Note: In 2021 this event is restricted to riders who are already riding and training with Manchester Cycling Academy and is not on open sale. This is to enable us to run a trial event so that when the BTEC riders travel to Mallorca in 2022, they have the best experience that they can.
We are looking for riders of a suitable level to join us so that we can run our test event. If you would like to discuss how you can join us please contact us.
The Train Like a Pro Camp includes:
- Return flights from Manchester to Palma
- Private transfer to and from the hotel with your team mates, not on a shared bus
- Bed and breakfast at the 4 star Iberostar Playa de Muro which is situated on the beach in Playa di Muro
- Professional quality carbon bikes* with Ultegra gears, disc brakes and carbon wheels – there is no need to try to pack up your own bike and take it through customs and onto the bus
- Bike Hire for the same price as it costs to take it on the Plane
- Recovery and emergency cover whilst out on rides **
- Learn new skills in the warm sunshine – not the cold and wet!
- Guided Rides with Manchester Cycling Academy coaches
- Train on the famous roads where the professional teams train
- Ride with your mates and meet new friends
- Quality training not disrupted by the weather
- Physiotherapy and massage from our Physiotherapy and sports injury support team
- Hydration and energy products bundle worth £35
- Sports Psychology Sessions from the Manchester Cycling Academy Psychology lead
- All sessions will be provided to you on your own training peaks account and available for download
- We can accommodate riders who have an existing coach. All you’d need to do is to give your coach the framework of what types of sessions are taking place and when and they should provide you with the appropriate session
We’ll fly from Manchester direct to the destination, where your bike will be ready for you and then after a team meeting and briefing, the sessions will commence.
Book Now £585 including Bike Hire!
*The Bike displayed may not be the actual model that you ride but you will ride one of a very similar quality.
**This is in the form of a vehicle that can be called out when necessary. vehicle which will attend any incidents such as mechanicals or accidents and either replace the bicycle or take an injured person for treatment at the appropriate place.
The headline price is based on two people sharing. A single person supplement will apply to people wanting their own single room at £24.95 for the week.
Check out the full itinerary HERE