Manchester Cycling Academy is a rapidly growing organisation that has big plans and has made a fantastic start since it was launched in October last year.
We are looking for a Sports Development Intern to help us to achieve our goals and to assist us to continue to secure more success.
This is an opportunity to get involved with a rapidly growing sports organisation that has ambitions to continue to grow over the next few years and that already has an engaged and enthusiastic community.
This is an interesting and wide ranging role which would suit somebody with an interest in sports development and would typically need a commitment of 1 day per week.
Due to the ongoing Pandemic we are currently home working so for the immediate future, this role would be home based. This is an unpaid role but we will be able to pay expenses for you to travel to and from events, towards mobile phone bills and provide you with free event uniforms.
- Assisting to create and manage events
- Assisting with the administration and development of new products and initiatives
- Attending meetings with local partners
- Providing support to the directors and coaching team
- Administration of monitoring data and event registers
- Updating relevant policies and procedures
- Computer literate and be proficient in all Microsoft Office Packages.
- Must be a self starter and have good attention to detail.
- Good written and spoken English
- Good time management and organisational skills
- IT literate in WORD, EXCEL and OUTLOOK.