Your chance to get away from the winter weather and train in the sunshine.
15th to 20th February 2021
£585 per person including bike hire. CLICK HERE TO BOOK
In 2021 this event is restricted to riders who are already riding and training with Manchester Cycling Academy. This is to enable us to run a trial event so that when the BTEC riders travel to Mallorca in 2022, they have the best experience that they can. However, if you would like to discuss how you could join us for our trial event please contact us HERE
The Train Like a Pro Camp includes:
- Guided Rides with Manchester Cycling Academy coaches.
- Professional quality carbon bikes* with Ultegra gears, disc brakes and carbon wheels – there is no need to try to pack up your own bike and take it through customs
- Bike Hire for the same price as it costs to take it on the plane
- Recovery and emergency cover whilst out on your bike. **
- Learn new skills in the warmth – not the cold!
- Train on the famous roads where the professional teams train
- Ride with your mates and meet new friends
- Private transfer to and from the hotel with your team mates, not on a shared bus
- Bed and breakfast at the 4 star Iberostar Playa de Muro which is situated immediately on the beach in Platja di Muro
- Quality training not disrupted by the weather
- Physiotherapy and massage available every morning from our Physiotherapy and sports injury support team
- Sport Psychology Sessions from Manchester Cycling Academy Psychology lead
- All sessions will be provided to you on your own training peaks account
- We can also accommodate riders who have an existing coach. All you’d need to do is to give your coach the framework of what types of sessions are taking place and when and they should provide you with the appropriate session.
Training Camp Schedule+
+This is an example and may be subject to change
We’ll fly from Manchester direct to the destination, where we will immediately collect our hire bikes and then after a team meeting and briefing, the sessions will commence.
There is a non-refundable deposit payable in order to secure your place. If you decide that you no longer can make the trip, you will lose your payment. However, if in the event that we have to postpone the trip, your deposit will not be lost. Your deposit will simply be rolled over to the subsequent trip.
If in the event that we have to postpone the trip due to Covid, we will postpone it to Easter 2021, with an exact date to be confirmed. If you can not attend the subsequent date, you will be able to apply for a refund.
*The Bike displayed may not be the actual model that you ride but you will ride one of a very similar quality.
**This is in the form of a vehicle that can be called out when necessary. The vehicle will attend any incidents such as mechanicals or accidents and either replace the bicycle or take an injured person for treatment at the appropriate place.
The headline price is based on two people sharing a twin room. A single person supplement of £24.95 will apply to people wanting their own single room at £24.95